We respect the privacy of our site visitors.
Thank you for visiting our website. The protection of your privacy is an important matter to us. The following provisions regarding data privacy are intended to inform you about the privacy of your personal data that we process when you are visiting this website.
Personal data are details that tell something about you or which we can connect to you. You share personal data with us if you are a client of ours or have contact with us. These data could include your name, telephone number, email address or IP address. Personal data are all the details which we can connect to you.
We process your Personal Data only for specific and limited purposes. We ask only for data that is adequate, relevant and not excessive for those purposes. Some of these purposes include the following:
- We may use your Personal Data internally to help us improve our website, products and services and to help resolve any problems.
- We may contact you occasionally to inform you of new products, services or events we think will be of interest to you.
- We may send you regular updates by email.
- We may send you requested product information and promotional material.
- We may use your Personal Data for market research, marketing and direct selling purposes.
- We may share or distribute your Personal Data to carefully selected third parties for marketing and direct selling purposes in order for you to receive offers, news and information from such third parties about their products and/or services. We will only do this with your permission.
You can always contact us if you do not want your data to be used for marketing purposes.
We have personal data from anyone who has had direct or indirect contact with us. Any personal information you provide to us will be used for the purposes for which it was provided or as permitted by law.
We collect and process the following information about you:
- Information you provide to us. You can provide us with information about you by filling in forms on our website or by contacting us by telephone, email or otherwise. The information you provide to us may include your name, address, email address, telephone number and any other information you choose to provide.
- Information we collect about you. When you use our website, we automatically collect information about you, your computer or mobile device, your IP address and information about how you use our website and other websites.
- Information we receive from other sources. We may receive information about you if you use a property portal website to contact us. This could include details of your property search and information about your likely interests. We may combine this information with other information you provide to us or which we collect about you.
NightBrokers has appropriate policies and technical and organizational measures in place to safeguard and protect your personal data against unlawful or unauthorised access, accidental loss or destruction, damage, unlawful or unauthorised use and disclosure.
We will also take all reasonable precautions to ensure that our staff and employees who have access to personal data about you have received adequate training.
NightBrokers respects your right to access and control your personal data. You have choices about the data we collect. When you are asked to provide personal data that is not necessary for the purposes of providing you with our Sites, Products and Services, you may decline. However, if you choose not to provide data that is necessary to provide a Service, you may not have access to certain features, Sites, Products, or Services.
We aim to keep all personal data that we hold accurate, complete and up-to-date. If you believe that the information we hold about you is incorrect, incomplete or out-of-date, please contact email@example.com.
Access to personal data:
In some jurisdictions, you have the right to request access to your personal data. In these cases, we will comply, subject to any relevant legal requirements and exemptions, including identity verification procedures. Before providing data to you, we will ask for proof of identity and sufficient information about your interaction with us so that we can locate any relevant data.
Correction and deletion
In some jurisdictions, you have the right to correct or amend your personal data if it is inaccurate or requires updating. You may also have the right to request deletion of your personal data. Please note that such a request could be refused because your personal data is required to provide you with the products or services you requested, e.g. to deliver a product or send an invoice to your email address, or that it is required by the applicable law.
If you reside within the European Union, you have the right to ask for a copy of your personal data and/or ask for it to be ported to another provider of your choice. Please note that such a request could be limited to the only personal data you provided us with or that we hold at that given time and subject to any relevant legal requirements and exemptions, including identity verification procedures.
If you have provided us with your contact information, we may, subject to any applicable Spam Act or similar regulation, contact you via e-mail, postal mail or telephone about our products, services and events that may be of interest to you, including our newsletter.
E-mail communications you receive from NightBrokers will generally provide an unsubscribe link allowing you to opt-out of receiving future e-mail or to change your contact preferences. E-mail communications may also include a link to directly update and manage your marketing preferences.
You can also request changes to your account by contacting NightBrokers via email, postal mail, telephone or fax at the appropriate location found at: Contact.
Do you still have questions about our use of your personal data after reading this Privacy Statement? Please feel free to contact us through our Website or write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org